2. Download OpenVPN Profiles from http://vpnkeys.com/servers/ on your pc or mac.
3. Unzip the profiles .
4. Each server has it’s own configuration file and will end in .ovpn. Select the server you want to connect .
5. Now send an email to yourself and attached ovpn files that you need.
6. Open safari and login to your email and open the email that you sent on step 5, Now click download on ovpn file , then select to open file with openvpn connect app.
7. You will see the name of the server you just added and below it a green plus sign button. Click on that button.
8 . A prompt will appear asking for your Username and Password. You can choose to save the password by selecting the “Save” toggle switch. After completing the password click on the return button on the keyboard.
9 . You are now connected to WorldVPN on an iOS device with OpenVPN.